Please note: there are reduced rates for children on ski passes. The packages shown above are for adults only. We will be pleased to provide you with an individual quotation on request.
All prices quoted are in EUROS. The Hotel Zillertalerhof reserves the right to charge any local taxes that are applicable in addition to the respective room rate.
Zillertalerhof Luxury Half-Board
For weekly stays and packages, the Zillertalerhof's luxury half-board includes:
- a substantial buffet breakfast
- various themed buffets
- daily salad buffet
- a choice of 4-course dinner menu, and choice of vegetarian dishes or themed buffet
- in summer: barbecue evening (subject to weather)
- a parking space for every car (covered parking € 6/day - free outside parking)
- Our ‘Wohlfühloase’ spa centre with indoor swimming pool, and outdoor whirlpool and sun loungers in summer, large sauna complex with large Finnish sauna, aroma steam room, infrared cabin, bio-sauna with artificial lighting and relaxation area
- subject to an extra charge: massage, solarium
- lovely soft bathrobes (for stays of one week)
- Internet at extra charge (1 hour: € 3.60): you can surf the Internet and send emails on your own laptop from your room
Reductions for children in multi-bedded rooms
|0 to 3 years||free accommodation|
|3 to 8 years||50% reduction|
|8 to 12 years||30% reduction|
|from 12 years||10% reduction|
|There are no reductions for children in family rooms|
|Deposit:||: the international hotel terms and conditions and the deposit amount in accordance with the reservation shall apply.|
|Short stays:||a supplement will be charged in accordance with that shown in the quotation.|
|Cancellation:||(1) The cancellation must be received by the contracting party at least three months before the agreed arrival date of the guest.
(2) Confirmed reservations may be cancelled by either party at least 14 days before the guest’s agreed arrival date, subject to payment of a cancellation fee equivalent to 3 days of the respective room rate.
The cancellation must be in the hands of the contacting partner at least 14 days before the agreed date of arrival.
Within 14 days of the guest's agreed date of arrival, for non-arrivals or earlier than planned departures, a cancellation fee equivalent to 70% of the total cost of the room is payable.
Cancellations must be received by the contracting party at least one month before the guest's agreed date of arrival.
(3) Should the guest fail to arrive by 18.00 hrs on the agreed date of arrival, the hotelier has the right to cancel the contract, unless a late arrival has been agreed.
(4) If the guest has paid a deposit, then the room(s) will be held until at least 12.00 hrs on the following day.
(5) If the guest fails to make use of the accommodation and services as booked, then he is required to pay the hotelier the agreed amount. The hotelier is, however, required to deduct any amounts that he has saved as a result of his services not being used or any amounts that he has received by re-letting the rooms that were booked. Experience has shown that, in most cases, the savings made as a result of unused services amount to 20 percent of the room rate and 30 percent of the cost of meals.
(6) The hotelier is obliged to take appropriate steps to re-let any accommodation that is not taken up (§ 1107 ABGB).
|Travel cencellation insurance:||to avoid any unnecessary costs resulting from cancellations due to illness, death, loss of employment etc., we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance. If you are interested, please visit www.europaeische.at vorbeischauen.|
|How to pay:||cash, EC-card (A, D, NL) and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard/Eurocard for amounts of € 150,- or more)|
|Bank details:||Sparkasse Schwaz Filiale Mayrhofen
Acc. No. 0100033406, Sort Code 20510
SWIFT CODE: GIBA AT WW , Bic Code SPSC AT 22XXX
|Accommodation/Breakfast:||for bookings made on a bed and breakfast only basis: we offer a reduction of € 8,- per person per day.|
|Arrival:||rooms are available for occupancy from 15.00 hrs. If you plan to arrive after 18:00 hrs, please let us know by telephone, email or fax. Rooms should be vacated by 10:00 hrs on the day of departure.|
|Pets:||you may bring your four-legged friend with you on request (supplement: from € 15,- per day excluding food). Please note that pets are not allowed in the restaurant and spa areas.|
|Cots:||€ 10,- per day|
The hotel industry's general terms of business shall apply